Dwarf Fortress Bug Tracker - Dwarf Fortress
View Issue Details
0011140Dwarf FortressMiscellaneous Crashespublic2019-08-08 07:112019-08-09 07:24
MSI GP70 LaptopWindows 88.1
0011140: Game crashes at specific point
My game is crashing at the same point each time I load. I can't tell if it's a pathfinding error due to the giant mole beneath my fortress or from my dogs stationed outside, both show up in the errorlog. There are also a large number of 'removed market link from non-site entity' lines showing up, not sure if that could be the reason.
Load the save, play for about 2 minutes, watch game crash.
No tags attached.
Issue History
2019-08-08 07:11BhaalspawnDFNew Issue
2019-08-08 07:16BhaalspawnDFIssue Monitored: BhaalspawnDF
2019-08-08 07:16BhaalspawnDFIssue End Monitor: BhaalspawnDF
2019-08-08 07:28BhaalspawnDFNote Added: 0039477
2019-08-08 14:09BhaalspawnDFNote Added: 0039478
2019-08-08 15:33LociNote Added: 0039479
2019-08-08 15:33LociAssigned To => Loci
2019-08-08 15:33LociStatusnew => acknowledged
2019-08-09 07:04risusinfNote Added: 0039480
2019-08-09 07:24BhaalspawnDFNote Added: 0039481
2019-08-14 06:13risusinfNote Deleted: 0039480

2019-08-08 07:28   
Save file here: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=14499 [^]
2019-08-08 14:09   
Update, the error log does not rewrite itself each time the game crashes; the pathfinding and other issues I stated in the description for this report were from a previous save, before this crash started happening.
2019-08-08 15:33   
Save indicates use of a tileset and possible reclaim, but still crashes under vanilla v0.44.12. No raid reports or evidence of equipment list corruption (0011014), and disbanding the military does not prevent the crash. Multiple visitors, but none appear to have corrupt inventory (0010499).
2019-08-09 07:24   
I'm using the Phoebus tileset, and yes this game was imported from version 43.02. I used DFHack to try and execute the dwarf that gets depressed right before the crash, as well as the visitor that arrives at the same time, but neither unit is the culprit. I also used DFHack to remove the unit occupancy error but it returns saying no erroneous unit occupancy. If you need any information from me just ask, I will be watching this closely.