Dwarf Fortress Bug Tracker - Dwarf Fortress
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0011572||Dwarf Fortress||Dwarf Mode -- Pets||public||2020-07-04 04:23||2022-05-16 13:13|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0011572: Gremlin residents (before petition for citizenship) claim doors as intruders|
|Description||Gremlins in the phase between capture/training and citizenship application (and probably the acceptance thereof) claim the doors they pass through as if they were intelligent intruders ("DOOR USED BY INTRUDER Retake door to forbid it").|
|Steps To Reproduce||Capture a gremlin, train it, release it, and watch doors being taken.|
|Additional Information||While I don't believe any of it has any relation to the bug, I've subjected the world to the following:|
- Using DFHack
- Using a PSV world with worldgen modified to change a particular biome to evil, ensure all glaciers are evil, added all creatures and plants legal to a region to the set available in it.
- Goblins modified to start exclusively on glaciers (to control where they start).
- Elves increased in site size in an attempt to get enough of them in the world to come as visitors (generally unsuccessful: they mostly arrive as members of the bugged performance troupes).
- Gremlins doubled in size so they can wear kobold size clothes, to avoid them going insane due to being naked for two years before they can make their own (I believe this issue was present before I increase their size, though, several years ago).
- Modified dwarves to not spew mandates.
- Using a script to teleport villainous visitors into the magma sea for destruction on entering the map.
- Script to control (booze) cooking and brewing to keep almost all dorf food and drink needs satisfied.
- Script hacking dorfs to replace impossible food/drink preferences with something that's at least theoretically possible (though I don't capture vermin, so replacing hamster brains with hamster doesn't achieve much in that case).
- An occasional teleportation to get dorfs down from trees and stop them from escaping from burrows when they've finally gotten inside (nuptial encouragement suites: after finishing jobs they wander away before checking jobs, and then they're outside).
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2020-07-04 04:23||PatrikLundell||New Issue|
|2022-05-16 13:13||bralbaard||Note Added: 0041253|