|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2022-09-29 17:14 PDT|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0009190||Dwarf Fortress||Dwarf Mode -- Interface, Military Screen||public||2015-12-03 04:03||2015-12-03 05:35|
|Assigned To||Knight Otu|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0009190: Problem with Uniforms and Equipping squads.|
|Description||1. Setting my squads to LEATHER armor doesn't assign leather armor sets to them.|
I have reachable, unforbidden, boxes full of leather armor sets that never get assigned. (doesnt get green check mark)
2. If I manually set every single piece of leather armor to my dwarves, they do go to equip them, but they only do so OVER clothing.
No matter what I set over/replace and partial/match they will not replace their hats/shoes with helmets/high-boots.
(I remember in the past, if I set my squad members to REPLACE clothing, they instantly get naked even when they dont have armor to replace it with. Now they just stay in civilian clothing all the time)
(inactive = uniformed)
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Set squads to active/inactive|
2. Set equipment to over-clothing/replace
3. Set equipment to match/partial
4. Station them/Cancel order
5. Check again if there is reachable leather armor gear that is not forbidden.
6. Manually assign every leather piece to see them only wear it as over clothing, even if you tell them to replace.
They simply refuse to get fully geared up in leather armor sets.
(just started my metal industry, cant comment if i'll have the same problem there, have to test it first)
|Tags||0.42.01, equip, Equipment, Military|
update: Cant even get them to equip metal armor.
1. It doest get assigned at all (if I just say any metal armor, or copper metal armor) unless I specify each piece individually.
2. They never replace clothes with armor, only wear few pieces they can over civilian clothes.
Frog Hermit (reporter)
I can reproduce this. Providing personal containers doesn't help. The dwarves refuse to drop previously equipped clothes in order to pick up assigned equipment.
However, they can drop previously equipped weapons and shields.
Knight Otu (manager)
|Duplicate of 0009156.|
|2015-12-03 04:03||Wiking||New Issue|
|2015-12-03 04:49||Wiking||Issue Monitored: Wiking|
|2015-12-03 04:49||Wiking||Issue End Monitor: Wiking|
|2015-12-03 05:00||Wiking||Note Added: 0033333|
|2015-12-03 05:02||Wiking||Tag Attached: 0.42.01|
|2015-12-03 05:02||Wiking||Tag Attached: equip|
|2015-12-03 05:02||Wiking||Tag Attached: Equipment|
|2015-12-03 05:02||Wiking||Tag Attached: Military|
|2015-12-03 05:13||Frog Hermit||Note Added: 0033334|
|2015-12-03 05:35||Knight Otu||Note Added: 0033335|
|2015-12-03 05:35||Knight Otu||Relationship added||duplicate of 0009156|
|2015-12-03 05:35||Knight Otu||Status||new => resolved|
|2015-12-03 05:35||Knight Otu||Resolution||open => duplicate|
|2015-12-03 05:35||Knight Otu||Assigned To||=> Knight Otu|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2010 MantisBT Group|