|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2022-10-03 20:46 PDT|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0009202||Dwarf Fortress||Undeath||public||2015-12-03 21:57||2020-05-06 00:22|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||unable to reproduce|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0009202: Single uninjured zombie attacked fort, immediately left|
|Description||I got an alert "The dead walk. Hide while you still can!" Sent my civilians running for the fort, and looked for the invasion. A single elf zombie had arrived, completely whole with no injuries, and when I ticked time forward once it left again. I'm also fairly sure I'm not near a necromancer tower to begin with.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Can you upload your save (zipped region folder) of this fort to http://dffd.wimbli.com/? [^] Ideally just before the invasion but even after that may be helpful, even just to check your surroundings for necrotowers.|
|I have also observed this, although my fort is in range of two necromancer towers and I have had normal undead sieges too. I'll try to get a save next time it happens.|
|Here is two 43.05 ascii savegames just three days before the Siege announcement, both showing a siege enter and leave the map immediately, with a minimal difference: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=13153 [^]|
I've finally gotten a save on the 28:th before the new season with a decent chance of spawning a hello/goodbye siege from a necro tower. Like the OP, it's a single unit, although it's one of the new intelligent undead.
save: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=15056 [^]
The save was made on the 28:th, and progressing it into the new season gives a decent chance of getting a hello/goodbye necro siege.
- 2 out of about 7 initial runs gave resulted in a hello/goodbye siege. DFHack was used.
- 2 out of 10 follow up attempts with DFHack resulted in a hello/goodbye siege.
- 1 out of 10 follow up attempts without DFHack resulted in a hello/goodbye siege.
The hello/goodbye sieges are made by the necro site government The Jack of Riddling, and consist of a single leader without any troops. That leader is usually Zas Lashgod, but can also be Omul Pointbrass (if I got the names right).
The other outcomes seen were:
- No siege (I've killed DF when a petition shows up).
- Siege by goblins
- A "real" siege by the necros.
Using LNP r04, the Phoebus tileset, DFHack
- PSV world
- DFHacking all glaciers to evil during world gen
- Biodiversity DFHacking to assign all surface plants and creatures to all biomes they're legal for.
- Ensure a particular biome is evil.
- Pre embark DFHacking to shape the biomes at the embark to contain all the 9 biomes possible.
Raws slightly modded:
- Wood for woodless trees to get them to appear.
- Doubled Gremlin size to allow others to make Kobold clothes for it before it can petition and make clothes itself (which requires using Dwarf Therapist), as they'll go insane during the petition cool down otherwise.
- Reduced all attack triggers for monsters
- Reduced attack triggers for civs
- Made goblins start on glaciers exclusively
- Increased max site size for elves (in the hope of getting enough of them to visit)
- Removed mandates for dwarf nobility (I consider them incompatible with the injustice system that's mandatory with Villains).
|2015-12-03 21:57||falcc||New Issue|
|2015-12-06 09:00||Detros||Note Added: 0033507|
|2015-12-09 13:15||UberNube||Note Added: 0033686|
|2017-03-20 16:25||Detros||Relationship added||related to 0009236|
|2017-10-31 02:55||Nagidal||Note Added: 0036829|
|2020-05-06 00:22||PatrikLundell||Note Added: 0040525|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2010 MantisBT Group|